Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update Pivot from datasheet in different folder

Hi.

Gonna try to keep this simple...
I had a pivot table that when I created it, I kept it in a different
workbook from the data, but in the same folder. It worked fine when i
chose the refresh on open option.

The problem is when I moved it to another folder ( location given
below). Now it will not update because it cannot find the folder.

Any way I can link this (to the data location) to update the pivot
table on workbook_open?

Pivot Table
Location: X:\FHI Share\pcp
Workbook Name: NEW PCP DATA
Worksheet: PCP DATA

Data
Location: X:\FHI Share\pcp\Jeremy
Workbook Name: PCP DATA & PRODUCTION
Worksheet: INFO SHEET

Thanx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi JW.

You can simply go to your pivot table, go to the wizard, and go back
to your source data.
Change the directory there to reflect where your data source is..
This should do the trick.

You owe me a Krystal when you get your first million!

:)