Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File Link

Can anyone help me solve this problem please. When I type a month in
cell "A1", say for example "August", how can I get it to change the
"July" in the link below to "August".

=+'[2XDA_Adults_Services July Monitoring Summary.xls]2XDB'!$P$73.

Many thanks,
Ola.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub updatelinks()

Myformula = Range("A1").Formula
Myformula = Replace(Myformula, "July", "August")
Range("A1") = Formula

End Sub