Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loop to specific rows

I need to write a macro that copies cells in a specific row and then
loops to the next row, next row being 5 rows below.

So, copy cells C7, D7 to H7
then, Copy the next set C12, D12 ... H12
and so on.

I would assume this would be done using 2 loops, one for goings
through the columns and one for the rows, but I could be wrong.

I am not sure of the syntax, so if anyone can give me some tips, that
would be great.
Thanks.