Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy unique values to validation list

Hi all,

I've got a "backend" that looks like this:

Year
--------
2000
2000
2002
2000
2003
2004
2004
2001
2001

I'd like to create a range based on the unique values from this list
and then use this range to as validation list criteria for an input
cell in the "frontend" sheet. I know they could just auto-filter the
back end to select what year, but i don't want the users to touch the
backend.

Also, this backend will be updated constantly, so i need the range to
be redefined with every change.

Any ideas?

---
Stefano