Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Default Determining if certain row # is blank

I would greatly appreciate any help in writing the necessary line(s) of code
to determine if a given row (e.g., 8) in the active workbook is completely
blank.
Thanks,
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One way:

Dim bLine8IsBlank As Boolean
bLine8IsBlank = Application.CountA(ActiveSheet.Rows(8)) = 0