Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CMA CMA is offline

Default Copy a Module - Please Help me decipher the Pearson Code

I bel[ieve that the solution to my problem is at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.aspx, but as a new VBA user I am having
trouble deciphering the code.

My current process: I am creating an excel file that is a timesheet. When
the user is complete, they email a copy of their timesheet. In my current
process information is copied to a new workbook, cells are copied and pasted
as values, the original workbook is closed, and the new file is appended to
an MS Outlook Email.

What I need to accomplish: in the file that is created and attached to the
email, I need to move a module of code. I'm not sure where to fit it in the
process, and I'm a bit new with VBA.

There is a chance that users will rename their timesheet file. How do I
modify the Pearson code to include:

- Source File Name that may have a unique name
- Destination File which is programmed to have the following file
name:(TempFileName = Range("C5").Value & " " & Format(Range("C4").Value,
"dd-mmm-yy")

Please keep in mind that I am new to VBA and don't know all the
"Requirements" of code...