Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ot- link to fixes in office 2003 sp3

in case anyone wants to check out the fixes in excel 2003 sp3, here is a the kb
with a link to the excel file.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938792

--

Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Instead of a list of links to various other lists of links, I wish they
would actually put the descriptions of the fixes onto one page.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com wrote in message
in case anyone wants to check out the fixes in excel 2003 sp3, here is a
the kb with a link to the excel file.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938792

--

Gary