Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBE Coding tools

I depend on the list properties/method tool in th editor to write code and I
can't understand why it sometimes works and other times not. EG. if I type

Range("A1").

the properties/method tool is shown. If I enter

Selection.

it is not shown, why is that??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Because selection is not necessarily a range, it can be a number of objects,
so intellisense doesn't know what to suggest.

Same with Activesheet, that is not necessarily a worksheet.

--
---
HTH

Bob