Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Eliminating dupes in a single cell

Hi

I have 4 formulas that return values that may (or may not, depending on the
formula result) have overlapping elements - as shown below, after I
concatenate them into one cell:

target A, target B & C, target D, target E, target A

where
"target A" is an output from formula 1
"target B & C" is an output from formula 2
"target D" is an output from formula 3, and
"target E, target A" is the output from formula 4.

when I concatenate the results I don't want target A to be listed twice...

....how can I dedupe within this concatenated cell to ensure target A does
not appear to be repeated as an output?

Thanks in advance for any help!