Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default from a cell to my textbox

I have values from the RANGE A1 to A100. I'm trying to find out a way to
click on one of these cells with my mouse to send the value to a control
textbox .
any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 19, 7:44 pm, Barb wrote:
I have values from the RANGE A1 to A100. I'm trying to find out a way to
click on one of these cells with my mouse to send the value to a control
textbox .
any idea?

In the worksheet module of the sheet you are wanting to apply this to,
place something like this in the Worksheet_Change event. Edit the
textbox's name accordingly. HTH

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A100")) Is Nothing Then
ActiveSheet.DrawingObjects("Text Box 3").Text = Target.Text