Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using worksheet_change

I have successfuly implemented worksheet_change to perform some actions
(clearcontents on various ranges) on the worksheet in question.

However, when I attempted to perform the same actions in ANOTHER worksheet,
based on the same event, the code halted.

I suspect that worksheet_change can't launch actions in other sheets, but I
am not sure. In the end, I am trying to find a way to launch actions on this
other worksheet...biggest barrier is that nothing changes on that other
worksheet itself, all changes are the results of formulas linked to the
original cell that is changing.

For example...is there a workbook_change feature that would allow it? I
cannot find any syntax references anywheere...

Thanks for any help,
Tom