Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform question

greetings! i've got a macro which requires user input in the form of a
userform, consisting of combo box, and "OK" and "cancel" buttons, then takes
the selected info and continues to run code.
my question is: when the cancel button on the userform is chosen what code
will allow me to stop/exit/end the original macro? i've tried including the
name of original macro in an exit sub statement but that doesn't seem to work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i'm answering my own question. END does the trick, see this thread from May
2006

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1