Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save only the code from a Sheet?

Hi,

How do I save only the code from a sheet? I've been slogging through
the VBA ref docs and the web (and this place!) but haven't been able to
find this. Thanks!

-Christopher

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I meant programmatically. I tried recording a macro and doing what you
said, but I can't record from the VB editor.