Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Spread macro

I am trying to Do a spread Macro for budgeting. I want to specify a column
when a number is entered and I hit the Macro button that number would be
spread in the same row in 12 (months) columns
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No macro needed...
Select the 12 columns.
Type in the number.
Hold down the Ctrl key and hit the Enter key.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA