Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel app as web app

Hi

I have an Excel app that calculates a 30-40 year forecast based on some
investments, interest rate etc. Basically the user enters a number of values
(20-25 values) and the main result is two charts showing the forecast.
Behind the scene there is a number of sheets with a lot of calculations.

I need to make this avaiable to the users as a Web app. Using IE users
should be able to enter the 20-25 values and see the charts. I need to save
the values and other stuff per user (e.g in sql) so when the user log in the
next time he will see the values he entered last time.

I have deloped apps in C# ASP.NET so this would be my prefered environment.
Any suggestion on how to do this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you might want to also look at MS SharePoint services.
It will be much handy if you use sharePoint and VSTO etc.
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer