Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print preview creates problems in macro heavy reporting tool

Hello all,

I need help. I'm using an excel workbook as a temporary database in
unison with SPSS and generating reports. I'm using one sheet as the
temporary database, a couple more sheets to do some formatting and
calculations, and 15 or so more sheets to generate the final outputs.
The outputs are heavy in formulas and some contain graphs.
Additionally, I'm running 6 modules to perform calculations, format
sheets, and make dynamic changes. However, as soon as I print
preview, print, or PDF a document, macros that search and replace go
haywire. Has anybody come across a solution to this?

Justin