Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default all open workbooks

Dear All,

I have created a marcro and set it for 'All open Workbooks'.
When I open another xls-file on the same computer the macro is not visible
in the list.

What should I do to create a marcro that is usable for all workbooks on my
computer but the code should not hang on a particular xls-file.

Thanks,

Filip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Filips
If you don't already have one, create a Personal.xls file. This is a
hidden file that is opened automatically whenever Excel runs. Place your
macro in that file and that macro will be available to any open file. Post
back if you need help with this. HTH Otto