Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Find the last non empty row

I want to create 2 table one for quantity and one for price, the first table
should take the product list alreday specified in other sheet and put it in
one table row after row and then another table should come after with the
same product list to put the price, my issue is which VBA code can reconize
the last non empty row for product in order to begin creating the second
table after 2 rows of the first table. also I would like that these 2 tables
will be updated if I add another product.
Thanks,
walid.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Let's say that some column, column A is always filled in each row of data.

n = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row

will indicate the last row with data in that column

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200745

"Walid742" wrote:

I want to create 2 table one for quantity and one for price, the first table
should take the product list alreday specified in other sheet and put it in
one table row after row and then another table should come after with the
same product list to put the price, my issue is which VBA code can reconize
the last non empty row for product in order to begin creating the second
table after 2 rows of the first table. also I would like that these 2 tables
will be updated if I add another product.
Thanks,
walid.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your prompt reply, However I would like that the product list
column will be named " Product" and then the macro put the same product in
new table after the first one and will be named " Price" also my issue is
what's VBA code can perform such operation and also when I add a new product
it should be added in the first table and second with the same sort.
Thanks,
Walid.