Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error on E-Mailing Q

I have used Ron e Bruin's excellent codes to e-mail out from Excel for
sometime, but suddenly I'm getting a debug message "unable to get the
specific/cells property of the range class" on the following code and
I don't know why. The procedure has worked for weeks and no problem.

Cells A3 & A4 both contain valid e-mail addy's, so can't understand
why its debugging now

Thanks

For Each cell In ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Data") _
.Range("A3:A4").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConst ants)
If cell.Value Like "?*@?*.?*" Then
strto = strto & cell.Value & ";"
End If
Next
strto = Left(strto, Len(strto) - 1)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 15, 12:06 pm, Sean wrote:
I have used Ron e Bruin's excellent codes to e-mail out from Excel for
sometime, but suddenly I'm getting a debug message "unable to get the
specific/cells property of the range class" on the following code and
I don't know why. The procedure has worked for weeks and no problem.

Cells A3 & A4 both contain valid e-mail addy's, so can't understand
why its debugging now

Thanks

For Each cell In ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Data") _
.Range("A3:A4").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConst ants)
If cell.Value Like "?*@?*.?*" Then
strto = strto & cell.Value & ";"
End If
Next
strto = Left(strto, Len(strto) - 1)

Anyone any ideas on why the above error would now occur?

Thanks