Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HI HI is offline

Default Answer msgbox with macro

Hei!

My problem is following. My macro uses another macro created by other
person. I cannot modify or even see the macro. After compliting that
other macro I get msgbox telling me it is done. Now I want to answer
that message automatically with macro. How can I do this?

code is something like this

'myCode
call problemMacro
'problemMacro code which I can't see
msgbox("Refresh succeeded") <- I want to automatically answer yes
'more code I can't see
'myCode

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't answer a msgbox that way. The only thing that would work is to
remove the code line that creates the msgbox. If you can't see the code,
then you can't do that either. If you can't see the code, then it is
password protected, which means you can't add more code to answer it with
even if there were such a code. You're stuck with it! (you can buy a
password remover.)

Mike F
"HI" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hei!

My problem is following. My macro uses another macro created by other
person. I cannot modify or even see the macro. After compliting that
other macro I get msgbox telling me it is done. Now I want to answer
that message automatically with macro. How can I do this?

code is something like this

'myCode
call problemMacro
'problemMacro code which I can't see
msgbox("Refresh succeeded") <- I want to automatically answer yes
'more code I can't see
'myCode

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HI HI is offline

Thanks, Mike!
This problem was driving me nuts. Basicly the msgbox is created by an
add-in which is indeed protected. So I guess I just tell people in my
office to push that damn putton to complite the macro.

Mike F"HI" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hei!

My problem is following. My macro uses another macro created by other
person. I cannot modify or even see the macro. After compliting that
other macro I get msgbox telling me it is done. Now I want to answer
that message automatically with macro. How can I do this?

code is something like this

'myCode
call problemMacro
'problemMacro code which I can't see
msgbox("Refresh succeeded") <- I want to automatically answer yes
'more code I can't see
'myCode- Piilota siteerattu teksti -

- Näytä siteerattu teksti -