Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inserting sender in voting response

I have a program that notifies a specific email group when a Engineering
Change Request is submitted.
The email has the voting options "Accept" or "Reject".
The replies go the the same group.
Unfortunatly, the person initiating the request does not receive the replies
if they are not in the specified group.
I would like to add the Sender to the reply.
Test code I am using.
Sub Email2()
Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set myItem = myOlApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
Set myRecipients = myItem.Recipients
Set myReplyrecipients = myItem.Replyrecipients
myRecipients.Add ")
myReplyrecipients.Add ")
'myReplyrecipients.Add ("SenderEmailAddress")

myItem.VotingOptions = "Approve;Reject"
myItem.display
myItem.Body = "A Change Request has been issued. Please vote."
myItem.Subject = "TEST"
myItem.Send