Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA code to email 1 worksheet in a workbook

VBA code to email 1 worksheet in a workbook -

I would like to code a function that will email one worksheet in a multi
sheet workbook. I know you can use the SendTo option on the file menu to
send the current sheet to a reciepient as the email body. However, I would
like to know the VBA code that will do the same thing and allow you to enter
the name of the worksheet you want to send.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Lisab

See the examples on my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

You can use the example workbooks to test the code

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm