Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I use the Shift+Ctrl+down feature in a macro

I need to use a macro for new spreadsheets on a daily basis. I want to use
Shift+Ctrl+down arrow to copy down to the last record and each spreadsheet
has a different number of records. It works fine for the first spreadsheet
which had 571 rows but when I use it on another it only goes down to row 571
no matter how many rows are in the spreadsheet. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Post your code. We can give you some general answers but it would be better
if we could see your code...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson