Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Finding Embedded Object Type in Worksheet

I have the following snippet of code:

With oWS
If .OLEObjects.Count 0 Then
For i = 1 To .OLEObjects.Count
Debug.Print .OLEObjects(i).Name

Next i
End If
End With

I really want to know if the OLEObject is an Excel chart? How do I do that?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

MsgBox ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Count

--
Jim
"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
|I have the following snippet of code:
|
| With oWS
| If .OLEObjects.Count 0 Then
| For i = 1 To .OLEObjects.Count
| Debug.Print .OLEObjects(i).Name
|
| Next i
| End If
| End With
|
| I really want to know if the OLEObject is an Excel chart? How do I do
that?

| Thanks,
| Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming