Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there a code to clear clipboard to prevent pasting on mouse mov

I have a problem in that users sometimes cut and past data from one cell to
the next in my worksheets and this wrecks the conditional formatting and
formulas. I can't protect the cells because they need to be able to make
entries and I can't allow specific users only because the users are always
changing. Is there a way to enter a worksheet macro that will clear the
clipboard before the paste command is run, thus preventing the activitiy?
Thanks in advance, Carl