Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Shape's OnAction property in C#

Hi,

I am using XP Interop assemblies with VS2005 (C#) to build a COM AddIn
for Excel XP.

The problem is that I want to use Shape's OnAction property or nay
other way to handle a click and double-click on a Shape Object.
Somewhere I found that setting the OnAction = <!AddIn.Connect loads
the addin and calls a method whenever an event is generated for the
object but I can;t make it work.

any ideas....