Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting Rows Based on Column Critieria

Basically, I'm trying to delete the entire row in my worksheet if
Columns F-P are all blank. I have this macro written so far, but I'm
can't seem to decipher what I'm missing to have it work. Thanks in
advance for helping with my novice programming.

Sub Gift()

With .Cells(Lrow, "F")

If Application.CountA(.Range(.Cells(Lrow,
"F"), .Cells(Lrow, "P"))) = 0 Then .Rows(Lrow).Delete

End With

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 12, 11:08 am, blackmanofsteel40
wrote:
Basically, I'm trying to delete the entire row in my worksheet if
Columns F-P are all blank. I have this macro written so far, but I'm
can't seem to decipher what I'm missing to have it work. Thanks in
advance for helping with my novice programming.

Sub Gift()

With .Cells(Lrow, "F")

If Application.CountA(.Range(.Cells(Lrow,
"F"), .Cells(Lrow, "P"))) = 0 Then .Rows(Lrow).Delete

End With
End Sub

Sorry is the full code that I'm having problems with:

Sub Loop_Example()
Dim Firstrow As Long
Dim Lastrow As Long
Dim Lrow As Long
Dim CalcMode As Long
Dim ViewMode As Long

With Application
CalcMode = .Calculation
.Calculation = xlCalculationManual
.ScreenUpdating = False
End With

Firstrow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Cells(1).Row
Lastrow =
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows(ActiveSheet.UsedRange.R ows.Count).Row

For Lrow = Lastrow To Firstrow Step -1

If Application.CountA(.Range(.Cells(Lrow, "F"), .Cells(Lrow,
"P"))) = 0 Then .Rows(Lrow).Delete

Next Lrow

ActiveWindow.View = ViewMode
With Application
.ScreenUpdating = True
.Calculation = CalcMode
End With

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub Gift()
Dim r as Range, lrow as Long, i as Long
set r = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
lrow = r.rows(r.rows.count).row

for i = lrow to 1 step -1
With ActiveSheet

If Application.CountA(.Range(.Cells(i,"F"), _
.Cells(i, "P"))) = 0 Then
.Rows(i).Delete
end if

End With
Next i

Tom Ogilvy

"blackmanofsteel40" wrote:

Basically, I'm trying to delete the entire row in my worksheet if
Columns F-P are all blank. I have this macro written so far, but I'm
can't seem to decipher what I'm missing to have it work. Thanks in
advance for helping with my novice programming.

Sub Gift()

With .Cells(Lrow, "F")

If Application.CountA(.Range(.Cells(Lrow,
"F"), .Cells(Lrow, "P"))) = 0 Then .Rows(Lrow).Delete

End With

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

You delete a lot of the code in the macro

See below the macro on my site which part you must replace with the
code you want to try.

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm