Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default comments in cell and web pages

If I put text in a cell and a comment in a cell and save the workbook as a
web page, when viewed through a browser the text in the cell shows up and if
you hover over the cell, the comment shows up. This is what I want to
happen. The only thing is there is also a number in the cell refering to the
comment number and it obscures the text.
Does anyone know of a way to have those little numbers not show up?