Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Button that will automatically open another application (SA

Hello,
I would like to create a custom button inside excel that will automatically
open an application (in this case SAP). Is this possible, probably using VBA?
I run a sales report from SAP but I would like just to have a button that
will let me do this automatically.
thks,
Leonardo