Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel into Excel

Hello,

Is it possible to do something like Mail Merge but from one excel file to
another excel file.

I have one excel file with our dummy data (ie: First Names, Last Names,
Salary)
I have another excel file we use to create test scenarios.

What I need is to use the dummy data and input them into the test scenarios
in specific cells. Some cells have multiple information in them. For
example in cell A2 we have <Last Name, <First Name

Is this possible? Thank you for looking,
--
Thank You!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is there a reason they could not be copied and pasted, or use VBA to make
certain cells in the test file equal to cell data in the dummy file?
xmpl:
Sheets("TestData").Range("B2") = Sheets("DummyFile").Range("D10").Value