Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nay nay is offline

Default WorkSheet customproperties

Hi
I have an excel workbook that is opened with automation
Few CustomProperties are added(using worksheet.CustomProperties.add(...)
The source file is binary excel but I use workbook.saveas... to save it to
another location as xml !!!

Another application open the new workbook(the xml one) and try to read the
CustomProperties but it seems like there are no CustomProperties, actually
its count is 0.
If I open the file as xml(not with excel) I can't find the customproperties
as well.
Any idea?

thanks, Nay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I saved a workbook as an XML spreadsheet in Excel 2003 and a custom property
(named 'abc' with a value of 'def' ) I put in it was saved:

<CustomDocumentProperties xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
<abc dt:dt="string"def</abc
</CustomDocumentProperties

--
Jim