Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tc tc is offline

Default Macro to AutoAnswer

Hi. The macro i have made deletes a particular sheet after
calculations have been made. however Excel gives me a warning that the
sheet might contain data, are you sure you want to delete it. Is it
possible to create a macro to automatically answer this question?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello
Include this into your macro before the sheet deletion:
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'... your code here

'And remember to set it back to :
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
'when you're finished

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"tc" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi. The macro i have made deletes a particular sheet after
calculations have been made. however Excel gives me a warning that the
sheet might contain data, are you sure you want to delete it. Is it
possible to create a macro to automatically answer this question?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can simply make the warning not display at all. Just have to be
certain that you cut the displays back on.
Sub foo()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Sheets(1).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True