Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default set print area for variable number of columns

Excel 2002
Hi I want to create a macro to set the print area on a worksheet where the
number of columns will vary. I've tried adapting the advice on setting for
variable rows but get run errors, usually 424. My knowledge of VBA is not
good so please could you keep it simple for me.
Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The data is filtered and copied-special-transpose into the €śResults€ť sheet.
This is done by a macro. There can be anything from 2 to 50+ columns,
depending on the request. I want to be able to set the print area to include
all the filled columns. This workbook will be used by volunteers, many of
whom have few computer skills and no experience of Excel, so everything has
to be set up to work with the minimum of user intervention. Without me
setting the print area, they are likely to print off dozens of blank sheets.
Hope this makes it clear, thanks for your response