Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Utility by a MVP for comparision

Hi,
I have recently lost some of my data.
Long back, I had downloaded a utility add in for xl sheet comparison
written by one MVP.
It compares values, formats and formulas as per option selected and
prepares a report in new sheet cell by cell.
Now I am unable to locate the same.

I am sure one for you remembers the same.
Pl give me a link so that I can down load the same.

Regards,
Madiya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is this what you are thinking of?

Compare, Bill Manville & Myrna Larson see Compare at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

--
HTH

Bob

"Madiya" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
I have recently lost some of my data.
Long back, I had downloaded a utility add in for xl sheet comparison
written by one MVP.
It compares values, formats and formulas as per option selected and
prepares a report in new sheet cell by cell.
Now I am unable to locate the same.

I am sure one for you remembers the same.
Pl give me a link so that I can down load the same.

Regards,
Madiya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or try this:
http://www.newbytes.be/

Arnie

"Bob Phillips" schreef in bericht
Is this what you are thinking of?

Compare, Bill Manville & Myrna Larson see Compare at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

--
HTH

Bob