Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
avi avi is offline

Default Toggle between Desin and Run mode

Hello,

For various reasons, I need to toggle between DESIGN and RUN mode in
the same procedure.

I know how to enter DESIGN mode but the problem is that the procedure
stop after entering the DESIGN mode and does'nt continue to the line
that performs the Exit design mode

Is ther some way to get it done in the same procedure?

Thanks
Avi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is ther some way to get it done in the same procedure?

No. By definition a workbook cannot be in design mode at the same time its
macros run.

--
Jim
"avi" wrote in message
ups.com...
| Hello,
|
| For various reasons, I need to toggle between DESIGN and RUN mode in
| the same procedure.
|
| I know how to enter DESIGN mode but the problem is that the procedure
| stop after entering the DESIGN mode and does'nt continue to the line
| that performs the Exit design mode
|
| Is ther some way to get it done in the same procedure?
|
| Thanks
| Avi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
avi avi is offline

Hello,

For whom who may be interested, i'e found that the toggle is possible
if it is done externally through a VB6 exe procedure (with an On
error resume next)

Avi