Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JWG JWG is offline

Default formula needed to copy named range to another worksheet

I have multiple named ranges on one worksheet and I would like it to
automatically copy each range to a different sheet. Please help.

Thanks

Justin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Justin,

Really need more information. If it will help then the following example
loops through the names in a work book and displays their name and address.

Sub Names_Display()
Dim wb As Workbook

Set wb = ThisWorkbook

With wb
For i = 1 To .Names.Count
MsgBox .Names(i).Name & .Names(i).Value
Next
End With

OssieMac

"JWG" wrote:

I have multiple named ranges on one worksheet and I would like it to
automatically copy each range to a different sheet. Please help.

Thanks

Justin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JWG JWG is offline

Hey OssieMac,

What I have is different ranges ex(a1:a10) (a12:a20) and so on, on the same
sheet that I would then like for it to copy each seperate range to another
sheet. I named each range trying to figure out a way to get it to reference
the ranges but couldnt figure it out. Also I dont have any experience with
programing so if I need to use something like that then I'll need a little
help on that as well.

Thanks
Justin