Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Default Problem with UserForm

I created a single UserForm with only a Label in it. I left the default
colors for the UserForm and Label alone. I also left all the other
properties at their default settings. But when I execute the code to display
the UserForm, all I see is a white box with a blue border and a blue caption
area. I don't see any text!

Can anyone tell me what I either did wrong or missed?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Did you check the code to run your UserForm?
Whether the code to run UserForm is using API calls with incorrect variable
or constant

Halim

"Bob" wrote:

I created a single UserForm with only a Label in it. I left the default
colors for the UserForm and Label alone. I also left all the other
properties at their default settings. But when I execute the code to display
the UserForm, all I see is a white box with a blue border and a blue caption
area. I don't see any text!

Can anyone tell me what I either did wrong or missed?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

UserForm1 & Label1 Color Properties: