Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Updating OLD code

I am trying to update an old XLM macro.

Eventually-I'll redo it. But for now, does anyone know the command to
unprotect a protected sheet?

Thanks...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks. I know that works for a current macro; however, this is an old
spreadsheet macro as follows:

Record3 (g)
=ECHO(FALSE)
=ACTIVATE("[Xsphere40.xls]Input Sheet")
=SELECT("R13C18:R18C18")
=COPY()
=SELECT("R5C2")
=PASTE()
=FORMAT.FONT(,,TRUE)
=ALIGNMENT(2,FALSE,3,0)
=BORDER(0,1,0,0,0,,,0)
=BORDER(0,1,1,0,0,,,0,0)
=BORDER(0,1,1,1,0,,,0,0,0)
=BORDER(0,1,1,1,1,,,0,0,0,0)
=VIEW.SHOW("inp")
=ECHO(TRUE)
=RETURN()

"Mike Q." wrote:

ActiveSheet.Unprotect

--
Mike Q.

"SanInTexas" wrote:

I am trying to update an old XLM macro.

Eventually-I'll redo it. But for now, does anyone know the command to
unprotect a protected sheet?

Thanks...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is the syntax from "Microsoft Excel Function Reference - 1992" ...

Protect.Document(contents, windows, password, objects)

Arguments are all Boolean except for password.
If the Boolean arguments are all false, then the sheet is unprotected.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"SanInTexas"