Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Impossible to close excel without saving message in internet explorer

Hello
Does someone knows how prevent the dialogue box for saving when I leave
an excel sheet opened in internet explorer ?
The use of "ThisWorkbook.Saved = True" in the event "Before_close" has
no effect with internet explorer

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Impossible to close excel without saving message in internet explo

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Workbooks("BOOK1.XLS").Close
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

"tinftinf" wrote:

Hello
Does someone knows how prevent the dialogue box for saving when I leave
an excel sheet opened in internet explorer ?
The use of "ThisWorkbook.Saved = True" in the event "Before_close" has
no effect with internet explorer

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"tinftinf" wrote:

Hello
Does someone knows how prevent the dialogue box for saving when I leave
an excel sheet opened in internet explorer ?
The use of "ThisWorkbook.Saved = True" in the event "Before_close" has
no effect with internet explorer

Thanks

Thank you for the input but it isn't efficious : IE ask for saving
before the event VBA 'before_close'