Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PACKAGING & DEPLOYMENT WIZARD/FEATURE

Hi every1

I sure am in a need to package an excel application of mine and distribute
the same to my branch managers. However, I can't find any AddIn present in
the AddIns manager in VBA.

What might be the reason? Where can I find and download such an add-in?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe this is of help to you:

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/DistributeMacro00.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote in message
| Hi every1
|
| I sure am in a need to package an excel application of mine and distribute
| the same to my branch managers. However, I can't find any AddIn present in
| the AddIns manager in VBA.
|
| What might be the reason? Where can I find and download such an add-in?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Niek, Iam really very thankful 4 your help. However no such AddIn was found
there as well! Thanx anyway pal!