Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm Error 459

Hi there,
I've written a Excel application that utilises a UserForm (containing
a TreeView, buttons, etc). On all machines I have tested this on this
works, but one machine doesn't.

The application references Microsoft Common Controls 6.0 (SP6), and
this is the same file on all machines.

When I try hit the command UserForm.Show on the machine that doesn't
work I get the ominous:
"Error '459' Object or Class does not support this set of events".

I looked at the help for this, and it talks about Implementing and
WithEvents, neither of which have been used.

Does anyone have any idea what causes this error?

Thanks,
James Simm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start by making sure you have Option Explicit at the top of every module
(including forms and classes) and then see if it still compiles. This is
with
Debug, Compile. If it doesn't then it may point you in the right direction.

RBS

"Jimmah" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there,
I've written a Excel application that utilises a UserForm (containing
a TreeView, buttons, etc). On all machines I have tested this on this
works, but one machine doesn't.

The application references Microsoft Common Controls 6.0 (SP6), and
this is the same file on all machines.

When I try hit the command UserForm.Show on the machine that doesn't
work I get the ominous:
"Error '459' Object or Class does not support this set of events".

I looked at the help for this, and it talks about Implementing and
WithEvents, neither of which have been used.

Does anyone have any idea what causes this error?

Thanks,
James Simm

Userform Error TonTon165 Excel Programming 4 May 7th 07 07:45 PM
userform error peter Excel Programming 0 May 1st 06 10:47 PM
error in userform damorrison Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 April 23rd 06 03:18 PM
userform error Kevin Lehrbass Excel Programming 1 January 20th 06 11:43 AM
userform error reuben Excel Programming 2 November 2nd 05 06:26 AM