Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a chart that has a variable data ranges?

I Am hoping that some one can help me with this problem. I am trying to
create a chart in XL 2003 that will automatically update as data is added.
the data ranges are variable and may have 10 to 250 entries. For example I
may require a data range of A2:A30 and G2:G30 or A2:A220 and G2:G220. I
require this chart to update with expanding data tables. Can anyone point me
in the right direction.

Thanks in advance NAC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Stephen Bullen's site for a download.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

FunChrt1 is a workbook showing how to create dynamic ranges for charting.

Or browse Tushar Mehta's site for dynamic charts.

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP