Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pat Pat is offline

Default How do you select images progammically

Is there a way to select images progammically on an excel sheet. I have a
sheet with several hundred images, each referenced to a given cell in col D.
When I run a filter based on a value in col C I would then like to select
the filtered images progammically, rather than go through each one and
select manually. Ant way this can be done?

Pat

Chart.Export images are shrinking as I export more images Jared Charts and Charting in Excel 3 January 29th 08 03:23 AM
Images Francis Ang[_3_] Excel Programming 1 March 2nd 07 02:06 AM
Images Ren Excel Programming 1 January 27th 05 07:47 PM
Using excel to select only matching images... davidbev008 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 3rd 04 07:18 PM
*.gif images Mischa Browne[_2_] Excel Programming 4 July 16th 04 03:18 PM