Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Menu Checkbox

I normally create any custom menus with the MenuItem type of
msoControlPopup. A long time ago, I seem to remember that it's possible to
create a custom menu that has either checkboxes associated with a menu
option or radio buttons, but I can't find any examples or mention of these
different types on menu options that can be created.

Can some point me to any example code to create a custom menu using either
checks by the menu option or radio buttons by the menu options?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can place a check mark next to a menu item when it is selected, but there
is no unchecked checkbox or option button that would be placed there

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213735/en-us
XL2000: How to Place a Check Mark Next to a Custom Menu Item

Are you thinking of a listbox on a userform?

Tom Ogilvy