Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Screen Trails Left Behind Form with Combo Box

I am working with a form which has a combo box drop down list and am
getting visual trails on the screen (similar to when mouse settings
are set to trails ON)

If I click and drag the entire form around it leaves trails.
If I select from the combo box it leaves a visual of the list in the
background after it colapses.

I don't know if it is the way or mode I have the form open in or
something else.

Has anyone ever seen this before? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Coby.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1. Do you have application.screenupdating =false. If so, set it to true.
2. Try adding a few DoEvents statements at the end of your click or change
routines.

--
Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com