Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linear Programming

Can linear programming (LP) be done in Excel? A book I have says it can be
done, but it doesn't explain how it can be done. I'm trying to find optimal
product mix, using just two products.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look he

http://www.solver.com/tutorial.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"sstexas" wrote in message ...
| Can linear programming (LP) be done in Excel? A book I have says it can be
| done, but it doesn't explain how it can be done. I'm trying to find optimal
| product mix, using just two products.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks! It was a little cumbersome to follow, but it worked perfectly.