Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy files (column A) to a certain dir

Hello,

This is a simple question but i cant get this to work;

In column A i have urls to files (different locations)

e:\CALCULATIONS STR. 1\1.xls
e:\HEV2\1b.xls
e:\CALCULATIONS AABB. 2\1b.xls
etc
etc

I want to copy all these files into a certain dir;

Sub COPY()
With Sheets("COPY")
FileCopy .Range("A1").Value , "U:\Atlas\LOAD_SHEETS\DEX\"
End With
End Sub

This isnt working, could someone help me out?

Thanks alot!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

nobody?

The complete paths are in column a and want them to copy to a ceratin
dir.

Thanks!