Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default DISABLE FORMULA BAR

Excel 2000

Would like to disable FORMULA BAR from Worksheet Menu Bar (the forth element
of the list

I tried this ... did not worked

Application.CommandBars("DISPLAY").Controls.Item(3 ).Enabled = False

Thanks

André Lavoie
Quebec

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi André,

Not sure what you mean. Maybe:

Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False

?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"lavoie" wrote in message ...
| Excel 2000
|
| Would like to disable FORMULA BAR from Worksheet Menu Bar (the forth element
| of the list
|
| I tried this ... did not worked
|
| Application.CommandBars("DISPLAY").Controls.Item(3 ).Enabled = False
|
| Thanks
|
| André Lavoie
| Quebec

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Niek

I know that command but is not what I search

I would like the user could not find and activate FORMULA BAR Command from
the Menu Bar list

"lavoie" wrote in message

| Excel 2000
|
| Would like to disable FORMULA BAR from Worksheet Menu Bar (the forth

element
| of the list
|
| I tried this ... did not worked
|
| Application.CommandBars("DISPLAY").Controls.Item(3 ).Enabled = False
|
| Thanks
|
| André Lavoie
| Quebec

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can disable this option

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

You can use this

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").FindControl _
(ID:=849, Recursive:=True).Enabled = False

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm