Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VSTO 2005 Excel Addin

Hi All

I am writing an add-in for Excel 2007 with VSTO 2005 SE in C#.
I am receiving a byte[] from a web service and want to know if there
is a way to render that byte[] to the current workbook as a new
worksheet. What I am doing currently is to write the byte[] to an
Excel file on the disk and then to open that workbook. This works
well
but it is not the ideal way of doing it as my goal is to have several
byte[] returned via threads and render each one of them to the
current
workbook as worksheets.

Urgently need some help on this!

Thank you.