Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get WorkSheet Name fails without a reason

Hello Masters,

I have a macro which will get the list of worksheet names. It works
fine untill I add some more worksheets and run it again.

The craziest thing is that if I go to the code and simply add a space
of delete a space, or just cut and paste the code, it works fine.

Any idea what could be wrong??

Thanks in advance for any help

-DC